YIELDS: 12 servings
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 5 tbsp. Butter
- 1 (10 ounces) bag marshmallows
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 24 Reese’s cups
- ¼ cups melted peanut butter, for garnish
- ¼ cup melted chocolate, for garnish
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. In a large pot over medium-low heat, melt butter. Stir in marshmallows, peanut butter, and salt and stir until mixture is melted. Remove from heat.
- Immediately add Rice Krispies and stir with a rubber spatula until combined. Working quickly, press half of mixture into an even layer in the pan, then top with a layer of Reese’s. Press remaining mixture over Reese’s.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and peanut butter, then refrigerate until cool, about 30 minutes.
- Slice into squares and serve.